Last updated: June 21, 2023
1. What Data We Collect
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Usage Data: includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
2. How We Use Your Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To perform a contract with you;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- To comply with a legal obligation.
3. Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal data with third parties when necessary for our legitimate business interests, and as required by law:
Service Providers: We may employ trusted third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our services, provide the services on our behalf, or assist us in analyzing how our services are used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement: We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process, to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
4. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know.
5. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
6. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- The right to request access to your personal data.
- The right to request correction of your personal data.
- The right to request erasure of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing of your personal data.
- The right to request restriction of processing your personal data.
- The right to request transfer of your personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
8. Contact Us
Please note that email communications are not always secure; so please do not include sensitive information in your emails to us.
This policy is effective as of the last updated date stated at the beginning of this policy.